Michele's "Glee" co-star died of an accidental heroin and alcohol overdose last Saturday in a Vancouver hotel room. He was 31.
"Lea is deeply grateful for all the love and support she's received from family, friends and fans," Michele's representative told UsMagazine.com Tuesday. "Since Cory's passing, Lea has been grieving alongside his family and making appropriate arrangements with them. They are supporting each other as they endure this profound loss together. We continue to ask the media to respect the privacy of Lea and Cory's family."