Fillion briefly holds up production on 'Castle' over dispute with ABC

July 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM
| License Photo

LOS ANGELES, July 17 (UPI) -- Production on the mystery series "Castle" was briefly delayed in Los Angeles last week after Nathan Fillion failed to show up for work, E! News said.

Fillion, who plays the title character on the hit show, didn't go to work last Friday because he is fighting with ABC about a four-day work week, the report said.

He returned as scheduled Tuesday and production resumed.

E! said the network and the show's producers want to keep Fillion happy, but find it difficult to shorten his work week since he is in almost every scene.

Related UPI Stories
Latest Headlines
Trending Stories
Bill Cosby deposition in sex assault case to be sealed
Taylor Swift graces cover of GQ in skin-tight beachwear
Daniel Craig 'done' with James Bond after 'Spectre'
Celebrity airport style: What the famous wear when they travel
Rihanna announces eighth studio album 'Anti'