facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

Fillion briefly holds up production on 'Castle' over dispute with ABC

July 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM   |   Comments

| License Photo
LOS ANGELES, July 17 (UPI) -- Production on the mystery series "Castle" was briefly delayed in Los Angeles last week after Nathan Fillion failed to show up for work, E! News said.

Fillion, who plays the title character on the hit show, didn't go to work last Friday because he is fighting with ABC about a four-day work week, the report said.

He returned as scheduled Tuesday and production resumed.

E! said the network and the show's producers want to keep Fillion happy, but find it difficult to shorten his work week since he is in almost every scene.

© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Recommended UPI Stories
Featured UPI Collection
trending
2014: The Year in Music [PHOTOS]

2014: The Year in Music [PHOTOS]

Most Popular
1
Stephanie Jacobsen joins cast of 'NCIS'
2
Anna Nicole Smith's estate loses bid for ex J. Howard Marshall's millions
3
Jill Duggar, husband Derick Dillard expecting first child
4
'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Magro, Sammi Giancola split 'for good'
5
Jennifer Garner dumps bucket of water on Ben Affleck for ALS
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback