facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

Fillion briefly holds up production on 'Castle' over dispute with ABC

July 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM   |   Comments

| License Photo
LOS ANGELES, July 17 (UPI) -- Production on the mystery series "Castle" was briefly delayed in Los Angeles last week after Nathan Fillion failed to show up for work, E! News said.

Fillion, who plays the title character on the hit show, didn't go to work last Friday because he is fighting with ABC about a four-day work week, the report said.

He returned as scheduled Tuesday and production resumed.

E! said the network and the show's producers want to keep Fillion happy, but find it difficult to shorten his work week since he is in almost every scene.

© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Recommended UPI Stories
Most Popular
1
'Sons of Guns' canceled after Will Hayden's arrest
2
Kyra Sedgwick is Deputy Chief Madeline Wuntch in new 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' promo
3
'Jay Leno's Garage' special to air Sunday on CNBC
4
'Longmire' canceled after three seasons on A&E
5
Super Star Trek selfie features Next Gen cast and grumpy Shatner
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback