NEW YORK, June 27 (UPI) -- The Backstreet Boys sang a Top 10 list on "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York this week.
The vocal group appeared on Wednesday's edition of the late-night chat show to sing the satirical "Backstreet Boys Lyrics." It went as follows --
10. Everybody/yeah/check your body/yeah/take a moment/after being out in the sticks/to check yourself for ticks.
9. I don't care who you are/what you've heard/what you did -- I have very low standards.
8. Show me the German who seized your monkey.
7. Sometimes I wish I could/know your thoughts by listening in on your phone calls/follow all your moves, online, each day/you should work for the NSA.
6. I hope that things work out for the Men's Wearhouse guy.
5. All you people can't ya see, can't ya see/Ford is the finest car company/Fiesta, Focus, Fusion/a Ford will treat you right/Ford: it's the ride of your life!
4. Believe me it's/no offense to you/I'm just not sure/what we're supposed to do/ let's wait on that activity to see if/what Michael Douglas said is true.
3. They were wrong/when they thought that Jimmy Hoffa/was buried/in concrete.
2. He was pushing 400 pounds/really hoped his weight would come down/his secret plan was a gastric band/so why's Chris Christie still big as a van?
1. Don't know why/it wasn't something we planned/every time/five guys create a boy band/who knows why/it always turns out this way: four straight and one gay.