facebook
twitter
search
search

'Two and a Half Men' renewed; deal in works for Jones

April 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM

HOLLYWOOD, April 27 (UPI) -- CBS renewed "Two and a Half Men" for an 11th season and plans to work out a deal for Angus T. Jones' character Jake to recur, The Hollywood Reporter said.

Jones had been vocal recently about his desire to attend college and had said he thought the comedy series was filthy. He also had expressed concern about the way in which his character was used in the 10th season, which saw Jake frequently appear via Skype after he enlisted in the military, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday.

CBS entertainment chief Nina Tassler said she wants to see Jones continue in the series despite his criticisms about the show.

"He made his public apology and we've moved on," she said in January at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour.

"He's been a beloved member of that cast for years and years and years and he issued a public apology. At the end of the day, they want him back and he wants to come back. He's tabling next week and that's it and we move on," she added.

Like Us on Facebook for more stories from UPI.com  
Topics: Nina Tassler
Latest Headlines
Top Stories
Prince William and Kate Middleton's daughter Princess Charlotte has been christened
USA Network renews 'Suits' for a sixth season
Michael Douglas' mother Diana Douglas Webster dead at 92
Watch Kate Hudson sing 'The Star-Spangled Banner' for the 4th of July
Billy Joel marries pregnant girlfriend Alexis Roderick at his Long Island estate