NEW YORK, April 23 (UPI) -- David Letterman dedicated a Top 10 list to A.J. Clemente, the man fired on his first day as a North Dakota news anchor for saying the F-word on the air.
Letterman read "Top Ten Signs Your First Day as a News Anchor Didn't Go Well" on Monday's edition of "Late Show" in New York.
It went as follows --
10. Well, you're wearing two neckties
9. Kept mispronouncing your own name
8. Weatherman tells you to expect an 80 percent chance of unemployment
7. Your tearful, on-air admission of falsifying your resume
6. Referring to Kim Jong Un as "Our great and powerful leader"
5. No one appreciated your Walter Cronkite impression
4. Last story of the broadcast announced a job opening for a news anchor
3. Received congratulatory phone call from Sue Simmons (video of Sue: "What the [expletive] are you doing!?")
2. Kept dropping your pants and yelling, "This just in!"
1. Aspired to be the next Ernie Anastos (video of Ernie: "Keep [expletive] that chicken.")