UPI en Español  |   UPI Asia  |   About UPI  |   My Account
Search:
Go

TV

'One Life to Live' stars heading back to 'General Hospital'

|
 
Actress Kristen Alderson attends the 39th annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills, California on June 23, 2012. UPI/Jim Ruymen
Actress Kristen Alderson attends the 39th annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills, California on June 23, 2012. UPI/Jim Ruymen 
License photo
Published: April 12, 2013 at 9:26 AM

LOS ANGELES, April 12 (UPI) -- Kristen Alderson, Roger Howarth and Michael Easton are to return to the upstate New York-set soap opera "General Hospital" next month, ABC said.

The trio brought their "One Life to Live" characters to "GH" last year after ABC canceled "OLTL."

However, the three actors were forced to temporarily leave "GH" when Prospect Park Productions announced it is reviving "One Life to Live" on the Internet and wants the characters of Starr and Todd Manning and John McBain, as well as the actors who play them.

ABC announced Thursday Alderson, Easton and Howarth will return to "General Hospital" May 10, ending weeks of speculation regarding their futures.

But EW.com said there was no word on whether they will again reprise their "OLTL" roles or play new characters.

"Exciting storylines full of mystery and intrigue are planned to usher in the return of these actors that will lead to the answer of one of the most asked questions in Port Charles," EW.com quoted an ABC spokesman as saying.

Topics: Usher
Recommended Stories
© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.

Order reprints
Join the conversation
Most Popular Collections
Immigration rally in Washington, D.C. MTV Movie Awards Cherry Blossoms in Washington, D.C.
Miss NY USA crowns ASPCA King and Queen Academy of American Country Music Awards 2013: Celebrity break ups and divorces
Additional TV Stories
1 of 20
Prince Harry arrives on Capitol Hill in Washington
View Caption
Prince Harry arrives on Capitol Hill to tour a photography exhibit by HALO Trust, a British nonprofit focused on removing hazardous war debris, including un-exploded devices and landmines, on May 9, 2013 in Washington, D.C. UPI/Kevin Dietsch
fark
A man probably had a brief moment of joy when he gave the slip to the sheriff's deputy chasing him....
Giant 50-foot magnet makes cross-country trek, as well as quite an attraction
Florida restaurant pulls controversial lion tacos off the menu after huge uproar
Photoshop this red army
Celebrities without teeth. Yes, it is a slideshow. Yes, subby is going to floss now
I-81 closed for several days in Harrisburg, PA after Gov. Corbett forgets to disable disasters on...