facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

Officials: Carbon monoxide killed 'Buckwild' star Shain Gandee

April 2, 2013 at 6:25 PM   |   Comments

SISSONVILLE, W.Va., April 2 (UPI) -- The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office in West Virginia confirmed Tuesday "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning in his truck.

Gandee, his uncle and another man were found dead Monday in Sissonville, reportedly after a night of drinking and off-roading in Gandee's 1984 Bronco.

The truck stalled in mud and the vehicle's exhaust pipe was submerged, causing the gas to leak back into the vehicle, TMZ said.

The men's deaths have been ruled accidental, the celebrity news website said.

© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Recommended UPI Stories
Most Popular
1
Joan Rivers' doctor reportedly took a selfie while comedienne was under anesthesia Joan Rivers' doctor reportedly took a selfie while comedienne was under anesthesia
2
Prince Harry cancels birthday celebration over Kate Middleton's morning sickness Prince Harry cancels birthday celebration over Kate Middleton's morning sickness
3
Kourtney Kardashian shows off baby bump in crochet dress Kourtney Kardashian shows off baby bump in crochet dress
4
Amy Winehouse tribute statue unveiled in London Amy Winehouse tribute statue unveiled in London
5
Benedict Cumberbatch poses as Mr. Darcy for charity Benedict Cumberbatch poses as Mr. Darcy for charity
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback