facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

Officials: Carbon monoxide killed 'Buckwild' star Shain Gandee

April 2, 2013 at 6:25 PM   |   Comments

SISSONVILLE, W.Va., April 2 (UPI) -- The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office in West Virginia confirmed Tuesday "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning in his truck.

Gandee, his uncle and another man were found dead Monday in Sissonville, reportedly after a night of drinking and off-roading in Gandee's 1984 Bronco.

The truck stalled in mud and the vehicle's exhaust pipe was submerged, causing the gas to leak back into the vehicle, TMZ said.

The men's deaths have been ruled accidental, the celebrity news website said.

© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Recommended UPI Stories
Most Popular
1
Valerie Bertinelli speaks on female empowerment in Fresno Valerie Bertinelli speaks on female empowerment in Fresno
2
Kris Jenner worried Khloe and Lamar will reconcile Kris Jenner worried Khloe and Lamar will reconcile
3
America Ferrera reunites with 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' co-stars America Ferrera reunites with 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' co-stars
4
Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger may be headed for divorce Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger may be headed for divorce
5
Watch: Nasim Pedrad shows off uncanny Aziz Ansari impression in unaired SNL sketch Watch: Nasim Pedrad shows off uncanny Aziz Ansari impression in unaired SNL sketch
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback