facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

Officials: Carbon monoxide killed 'Buckwild' star Shain Gandee

April 2, 2013 at 6:25 PM   |   Comments

SISSONVILLE, W.Va., April 2 (UPI) -- The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office in West Virginia confirmed Tuesday "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning in his truck.

Gandee, his uncle and another man were found dead Monday in Sissonville, reportedly after a night of drinking and off-roading in Gandee's 1984 Bronco.

The truck stalled in mud and the vehicle's exhaust pipe was submerged, causing the gas to leak back into the vehicle, TMZ said.

The men's deaths have been ruled accidental, the celebrity news website said.

© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular
1
Kourtney Kardashian allegedly 'terrified' that Scott Disick will leave her Kourtney Kardashian allegedly 'terrified' that Scott Disick will leave her
2
Kelly Ripa's penthouse sells for $20M Kelly Ripa's penthouse sells for $20M
3
Eric 'The Actor' Lynch dies in Sacramento hospital Eric 'The Actor' Lynch dies in Sacramento hospital
4
Gabrielle Union, Rihanna, Hayden Panettiere targeted in second celebrity photo leak Gabrielle Union, Rihanna, Hayden Panettiere targeted in second celebrity photo leak
5
Will Smith shares throwback photo for Jada Pinkett's birthday Will Smith shares throwback photo for Jada Pinkett's birthday
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback