NEW YORK, Jan. 16 (UPI) -- David Letterman read a Golden Globe Awards-themed Top 10 list on "Late Show" the day after the prizes were handed out in Los Angeles.
He read "Things Overheard Backstage at the Golden Globes" on Monday's edition of his late-night chat program.
It went as follows --
10. "Only five hours to go."
9. "Why can't every winner be a lesbian?"
8. "Django, party of ten... Django, party of ten."
7. "What would Lincoln find worse – being assassinated or losing to Ben Affleck?"
6. "Really? Another film about salmon fishing in Yemen?"
5. "Of all the awards shows, this one is really the most fun."
4. "I just won, and I still couldn't care less about the Golden Globes."
3. "If you're the owner of a vintage fire engine, license plate L-E-N-O; your lights are on."
2. "Sofia Vergara just won for 'Best Globes.'"
1. "Keep Schwarzenegger away from the help."
|Additional TV Stories|
NEW YORK, May 22 (UPI) --CBS says it has ordered a single-camera comedy based on the 2011 Hollywood film "Bad Teacher" for the 2013-14 television season.
MOORE, Okla., May 22 (UPI) --Cleanup crews fanned out Wednesday across Moore, Okla., devastated by a massive tornado that killed at least 24 people two days earlier.
WASHINGTON, May 22 (UPI) --Sales of existing U.S. homes rose in April and were 9.7 percent higher than in April 2012, a trade group in Washington said Wednesday.