NEW YORK, Jan. 11 (UPI) -- David Letterman read an Oscar-themed Top 10 list on "Late Show" in New York after Academy Award nominations were announced.
Letterman shared his "Reasons Your Film Wasn't Nominated for an Academy Award" roster on Thursday's edition of his late-night chat show.
It went as follows --
10. Your film stars Daniel Day-Lewis, but not that Daniel Day-Lewis.
9. It's entitled "Life of Pie."
8. Three-minute "movie" demonstrates safety procedures on JetBlue.
7. It's two hours of iPhone footage inadvertently recorded in your pocket.
6. Film was released "straight-to-dumpster."
5. It's two hours of Donald Trump demanding to see Lincoln's birth certificate.
4. Film was in French; subtitles also in French.
3. Tells the story of a vomiting robot.
2. Can hear crew laughing whenever anyone says "Hitchcock."
1. Ebert gave it two middle-fingers up.
|Additional TV Stories|
NEWARK, N.J., May 23 (UPI) --Amanda Bynes was banned from a private jet flight in New Jersey because she tried to use Google as a valid form of photo identification, TMZ reported.
BRIDGEWATER, Nova Scotia, May 23 (UPI) --The mother of a Canadian teenager who was chained up and raped last fall said Thursday she wanted the man who pleaded guilty to the crime to "suffer."
HAIFA, Israel, May 23 (UPI) --The reported delivery of supersonic Russian anti-ship missiles to Syria heightened Israeli concerns about protecting its offshore gas fields.
LOS ANGELES, May 23 (UPI) --A Los Angeles teenager who created a popular online video asking supermodel Kate Upton to prom is getting a consolation date from another model, Nina Agdal.