NEW YORK, Jan. 11 (UPI) -- David Letterman read an Oscar-themed Top 10 list on "Late Show" in New York after Academy Award nominations were announced.
Letterman shared his "Reasons Your Film Wasn't Nominated for an Academy Award" roster on Thursday's edition of his late-night chat show.
It went as follows --
10. Your film stars Daniel Day-Lewis, but not that Daniel Day-Lewis.
9. It's entitled "Life of Pie."
8. Three-minute "movie" demonstrates safety procedures on JetBlue.
7. It's two hours of iPhone footage inadvertently recorded in your pocket.
6. Film was released "straight-to-dumpster."
5. It's two hours of Donald Trump demanding to see Lincoln's birth certificate.
4. Film was in French; subtitles also in French.
3. Tells the story of a vomiting robot.
2. Can hear crew laughing whenever anyone says "Hitchcock."
1. Ebert gave it two middle-fingers up.