NEW YORK, Dec. 20 (UPI) -- David Letterman has read the holiday-themed Top 10 "Department Store Santa Pet Peeves" list on "Late Show" in New York.
The host introduced the roster on Tuesday's edition of the show.
It read as follows --
10. No time off for Hanukkah.
9. Dumb people think I'm Kenny Rogers.
8. Whenever triplets show up, I have to snap on the third knee.
7. January through November.
6. One year, Macy's tried to pay me in cologne.
5. Restless beard syndrome.
4. Parents, you're in line for 40 minutes -- maybe use that time to learn how to operate your cameras.
3. Lap rash.
2. Pretending to be jolly gets old pretty fast -- like I need to tell this audience?
1. How come no one ever asks what I want for Christmas?
|Additional TV Stories|
ANAHEIM, Calif., May 25 (UPI) --Disneyland and California Adventure Park in Anaheim kicked off its summer season by staying open for 24 hours straight, park officials said.
LONDON, May 25 (UPI) --Michael Adebolajo, a suspect in the hacking death of a soldier, had been offered a job by a British intelligence service six months before, a friend says.
LOS ANGELES, May 25 (UPI) --A hamburger brand known for its size and its status among celebrities, Fatburger, is about to go national, said the company, which was started in California.