NEW YORK, Dec. 20 (UPI) -- David Letterman has read the holiday-themed Top 10 "Department Store Santa Pet Peeves" list on "Late Show" in New York.
The host introduced the roster on Tuesday's edition of the show.
It read as follows --
10. No time off for Hanukkah.
9. Dumb people think I'm Kenny Rogers.
8. Whenever triplets show up, I have to snap on the third knee.
7. January through November.
6. One year, Macy's tried to pay me in cologne.
5. Restless beard syndrome.
4. Parents, you're in line for 40 minutes -- maybe use that time to learn how to operate your cameras.
3. Lap rash.
2. Pretending to be jolly gets old pretty fast -- like I need to tell this audience?
1. How come no one ever asks what I want for Christmas?
|Additional TV Stories|
OGDEN, Utah, June 17 (UPI) --Police have identified the victim of Sunday's shooting in a Roman Catholic church in Utah as James Evans; his son-in-law was charged with the crime.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, June 17 (UPI) --Despite massive spending on Western weapons, the Arab monarchies of the Persian Gulf are "unable to secure themselves from any external threat" -- meaning Iran – and are running up huge public and foreign debt, a gulf think tank says.