LOS ANGELES, Dec. 7 (UPI) -- ABC may air only one new season of the U.S. competition show "Dancing with the Stars" per year, instead of two, the New York Post reported.
"They have to figure something out," an insider told the newspaper. "Maybe change the judges. The show needs a total makeover."
The series, which last week wrapped its 15th season since 2005, has seen declining ratings in recent years. The network usually airs its new seasons in fall and spring.
The next season is to debut March 18, but it is unclear if the series will be back in the fall, as well, the Post said.