NEW YORK, Nov. 20 (UPI) -- Actor Paul Rudd gamely read a "Late Show" Top 10 list poking fun at how an audience member threw up at a performance of his Broadway play "Grace" last week.
Rudd read "Thoughts That Went Through Paul Rudd's Mind When an Audience Member Vomited During His Broadway Show" on Monday's edition of "Late Show."
It went as follows:
10. "Is there a janitor in the house?"
9. "Not my worst review."
8. "I've never been a fan of audience participation."
7. "I was hoping for a standing ovation; instead I got projectile vomiting."
6. "Who says the golden age of theater is dead?"
5. "You've got to be kidding me -- right before my big vomiting scene?"
4. "I'll never complain about a cellphone ringing again."
3. "Up till now, I've never elicited more than a loud belch."
2. "What is this, the Ed Sullivan Theater?"
1. "Guess I'm not the only one who's drunk."
|Additional TV Stories|
LOS ANGELES, May 18 (UPI) --A lawyer representing the estate of Michael Jackson's manager has emails the pop star's lawyers said could be key in the wrongful death trial against AEG Live.
NEWARK, N.J., May 18 (UPI) --A US Airways plane with 31 passengers aboard crash-landed at the Newark, N.J., airport early Saturday after its landing gear failed to deploy, officials said.
BRUSSELS, May 18 (UPI) --The European Commission is changing its rules on olive oil served in restaurants to safeguard the consumer, a spokesman said.
HADEERA, Israel, May 18 (UPI) --A hiker was hospitalized after a sheep attacked him Saturday on the Israel National Trail, authorities said.