Letterman read "Signs You Were Watching Bad Election Coverage" on Wednesday's edition of his show.
It went as follows:
10. Kept calling Republican candidate "Milt" Romney.
9. Germaphobic anchorman refused to operate touch screen.
8. Viewers advised, "Actual voting results may vary."
7. After each state was called, anchor painted one of his teeth red or blue.
6. Too much attention paid to exit polls in Canada and Mexico.
5. Electoral map drawn on anchorman's shaved torso.
4. For reasons unknown, news desk crawling with raccoons.
3. The interactive map became self-aware and destroyed the studio.
2. When Colorado passed Amendment 64, news anchor lit up a joint.
1. They still won't call Ohio.
|Additional TV Stories|
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., May 22 (UPI) --Photo agency INF says its employees were not chasing singer Chris Brown's Porsche when it hit a wall in Beverly Hills, Calif., Tuesday afternoon.
TUCSON, May 22 (UPI) --The Pima County Sheriff's Department released 580 photos of the Tucson crime scene where six people died and then-Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was among the wounded.
WASHINGTON, May 22 (UPI) --Maintaining a flat level of natural gas production from U.S. shale deposits is an elusive prospect, an energy policy director told U.S. lawmakers.
ELBOW LAKE, Minn., May 22 (UPI) --A Minnesota remodeler said the comic book -- Superman's first appearance -- he found in the walls of a home is worth 10 times what he paid for the house.