Letterman read "Signs You Were Watching Bad Election Coverage" on Wednesday's edition of his show.
It went as follows:
10. Kept calling Republican candidate "Milt" Romney.
9. Germaphobic anchorman refused to operate touch screen.
8. Viewers advised, "Actual voting results may vary."
7. After each state was called, anchor painted one of his teeth red or blue.
6. Too much attention paid to exit polls in Canada and Mexico.
5. Electoral map drawn on anchorman's shaved torso.
4. For reasons unknown, news desk crawling with raccoons.
3. The interactive map became self-aware and destroyed the studio.
2. When Colorado passed Amendment 64, news anchor lit up a joint.
1. They still won't call Ohio.
|Additional TV Stories|
LOS ANGELES, May 18 (UPI) --A lawyer representing the estate of Michael Jackson's manager has emails the pop star's lawyers said could be key in the wrongful death trial against AEG Live.
NEWARK, N.J., May 18 (UPI) --A US Airways plane with 31 passengers aboard crash-landed at the Newark, N.J., airport early Saturday after its landing gear failed to deploy, officials said.
NEW YORK, May 18 (UPI) --Wall Street data distributor Bloomberg LP said it was taking steps to get ahead of damage that may erupt from revelations of a privacy breach at the company.
HADEERA, Israel, May 18 (UPI) --A hiker was hospitalized after a sheep attacked him Saturday on the Israel National Trail, authorities said.