Biden, who is running for re-election alongside President Barack Obama, appeared on Thursday's edition of the late-night chat show.
His "Top 10 Good Things About Voting Early" list went as follows:
10. I'm not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I'm not saying they don't either.
9. It's vastly more effective than voting late.
8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.
7. In a less-crowded polling center, there's plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.
6. If you vote early, you don't have to pay taxes. I'm sorry. I'm being told that's not accurate.
5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone in the early voting booth.
4. Of course, there's the open bar.
3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey -- it's literally malarkey.
2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.
1. Honestly, don't you want this election over with already?
|Additional TV Stories|
LOS ANGELES, May 20 (UPI) --Production has begun on "Star Wars Rebels," an animated television series to premiere in fall 2014 on America's Disney Channel, producers said Monday.
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 20 (UPI) --A huge tornado cut a devastating path in suburban Oklahoma City Monday, slamming schools, a hospital, businesses and homes, and killing at least 51 people.
CHICAGO, May 20 (UPI) --U.S. carrier United Airlines Monday relaunched its 787 Dreamliner jets following four months of grounding due to safety concerns.
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, May 20 (UPI) --A Canadian jazz singer apologized for botching the U.S. national anthem at the Memorial Cup junior ice hockey game in Saskatchewan.