Biden, who is running for re-election alongside President Barack Obama, appeared on Thursday's edition of the late-night chat show.
His "Top 10 Good Things About Voting Early" list went as follows:
10. I'm not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I'm not saying they don't either.
9. It's vastly more effective than voting late.
8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.
7. In a less-crowded polling center, there's plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.
6. If you vote early, you don't have to pay taxes. I'm sorry. I'm being told that's not accurate.
5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone in the early voting booth.
4. Of course, there's the open bar.
3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey -- it's literally malarkey.
2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.
1. Honestly, don't you want this election over with already?
|Additional TV Stories|
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., May 23 (UPI) --Tom Felton, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and David Boreanaz have signed on for roles in the Los Angeles-shot drama series "Full Circle," producers said.
GRAPEVINE, Texas, May 23 (UPI) --The Boy Scouts of America national council Thursday voted in Texas to overturn the organization's ban on gay scouts but retain a ban on gay adult scout leaders.
MANILA, May 24 (UPI) --The Philippines is determined to spend $1.8 billion on military upgrades -- mostly naval -- to protect the country against "bullies" in its territorial waters.
LOS ANGELES, May 23 (UPI) --A Los Angeles teenager who created a popular online video asking supermodel Kate Upton to prom is getting a consolation date from another model, Nina Agdal.