NEW YORK, Oct. 11 (UPI) -- David Letterman has dedicated another Top 10 list to U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Things Kids Would Like to Ask Mitt Romney" on Wednesday's edition of the program.
It read as follows --
10. "Do you have a bazillion dollars or a gazillion dollars?"
9. "Where have you hidden Paul Ryan?"
8. "What part of the campaign have you pretended to like most?"
7. "If elected, will you please overturn healthy school lunches?"
6. "What's your favorite animal to strap to the roof of your car?"
5. "Why single out PBS for cuts when it's only 0.017 percent of our $4 trillion federal budget?" (Wonky kid)
4. "Should I keep my allowance money in the Cayman Islands?"
3. "What's your position on 'Angry Birds?'"
2. "If you become president, will we all get dancing horses?"
1. "Can I refuse to release my report card?"
|Additional TV Stories|
LOS ANGELES, May 17 (UPI) --Hollywood actress Demi Moore has broken up with restaurateur Harry Morton, her boyfriend of more than six months, E! News said.
BRIDGEPORT, Conn., May 17 (UPI) --More than 20 people were injured Friday when a commuter train in Connecticut derailed and struck a train moving in the opposite direction, officials said.
NEW YORK, May 17 (UPI) --Crude oil prices climbed toward $96 per barrel in New York Friday with an extended equities rally returning to Wall Street after a one-day pause.
SAMNING, China, May 17 (UPI) --A Chinese man who was abducted as a child about 23 years ago said he was able to find his family with the help of Google Maps.