NEW YORK, Oct. 11 (UPI) -- David Letterman has dedicated another Top 10 list to U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Things Kids Would Like to Ask Mitt Romney" on Wednesday's edition of the program.
It read as follows --
10. "Do you have a bazillion dollars or a gazillion dollars?"
9. "Where have you hidden Paul Ryan?"
8. "What part of the campaign have you pretended to like most?"
7. "If elected, will you please overturn healthy school lunches?"
6. "What's your favorite animal to strap to the roof of your car?"
5. "Why single out PBS for cuts when it's only 0.017 percent of our $4 trillion federal budget?" (Wonky kid)
4. "Should I keep my allowance money in the Cayman Islands?"
3. "What's your position on 'Angry Birds?'"
2. "If you become president, will we all get dancing horses?"
1. "Can I refuse to release my report card?"
|Additional TV Stories|
LONDON, May 25 (UPI) --Britain's Prince William expressed his excitement at being a new dad during a visit to a London charity, a charity official said.
LONDON, May 25 (UPI) --Michael Adebolajo, a suspect in the hacking death of a soldier, had been offered a job by a British intelligence service six months before, a friend says.
LOS ANGELES, May 25 (UPI) --A hamburger brand known for its size and its status among celebrities, Fatburger, is about to go national, said the company, which was started in California.