LONDON, Sept. 15 (UPI) -- The Irish Daily Star has published the topless photos of Catherine Middleton, which she and husband Prince William are suing a French magazine over.
The newspaper's editor, Mike O'Kane said the photographs of the duchess of Cambridge sunbathing in Provence, France, were not included in the Northern Ireland or British editions of the publication, the BBC reported.
The Italian magazine Chi said Saturday it plans to publish more photographs taken while the royal couple were sunbathing last month, CNN reported.
Chi belongs to the same Mondadori publishing group as Closer, the French magazine that first published the images of Catherine. Mondadori is owned by Silvio Berlusconi, the former Italian prime minister, Britain's The Daily Telegraph reported.
William and Catherine have sued Closer over publication of the photographs, saying in a statement the photographer invaded their privacy "in a grotesque and totally unjustifiable manner."
A statement from the management of Closer Saturday said the images "are in no case degrading."
"They show a young couple on vacation, beautiful, in love and modern, in their normal life. The article recounts the time the couple recently spent in southern France," it said.
|Additional TV Stories|
LOS ANGELES, May 24 (UPI) --Tim Curry's agent told USA Today the British actor suffered a stroke in July but is now doing "very well."
PHILADELPHIA, May 24 (UPI) --A Philadelphia judge ordered a couple detained because others might "harbor" them from prosecution for the death of their baby after he was denied medical care.
NEW YORK, May 24 (UPI) --U.S. stock indexes closed mixed on Friday, with the Dow Jones industrial average closing just above break-even on the New York Stock Exchange.