Obama's list of "Reasons to Watch the Democratic National Convention" went as follows --
10. Spoiler alert: The Democrats will nominate Barack Obama.
9. It's like having a crowded convention center right in your own living room!
8. You don't have to be a Democrat to enjoy balloons.
7. Finally, you get to see some coverage of the presidential campaign.
6. As a healthy alternative, we're using low-fat confetti.
5. If you were appearing at a national political convention, I'd watch.
4. There will be no Kiss Cam.
3. It's got to be better than what you're watching now.
2. Joe Biden says it'll be "a big" you-know-what "deal."
1. At long last, I'll reveal who I'm voting for.
|Additional TV Stories|
NEW YORK, May 22 (UPI) --O.J. Simpson's ex-girlfriend, Christie Prody, says the jailed football star was obsessed with his late ex-wife, Nicole Brown.
TUCSON, May 22 (UPI) --The Pima County Sheriff's Department released 580 photos of the Tucson crime scene where six people died and then-Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was among the wounded.
WASHINGTON, May 22 (UPI) --Maintaining a flat level of natural gas production from U.S. shale deposits is an elusive prospect, an energy policy director told U.S. lawmakers.