account
search
search

Palace source: Harry did nothing unlawful

  |   Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:48 AM
| License Photo
LONDON, Aug. 29 (UPI) -- Britain's royal family is standing behind Prince Harry after nude photos of him at a Las Vegas party last week were published around the world.

"He didn't do anything unlawful," a palace source told People.com about the 27-year-old prince, who is third in line for the British throne behind his father, Charles, and brother, William. "What he did was entirely his own business."

Harry, who is Queen Elizabeth II's grandson, has been keeping a low profile since the photos were published, but he is to resume his official duties in London by attending the Paralympics Friday and WellChild Awards ceremony Monday, People.com said.

Related UPI Stories
© 2012 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
x
Feedback