NEW YORK, Aug. 14 (UPI) -- David Letterman mocked Republican U.S. vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan with a special Top 10 list on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Little-Known Facts About Paul Ryan" during Monday's edition of his late-night chat show.
It went as follows --
10. He's only the 32nd white guy to become Republican vice presidential nominee.
9. Was runner-up on Season 3 of "The Bachelorette."
8. Always shampoos once, conditions twice.
7. Got his start in Congress as John Boehner's tanning boy.
6. Claims to be "a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets."
5. Like the rest of America, wonders what [Republican presidential candidate Mitt] Romney is hiding in his tax returns.
4. Has a good feeling about this Jennifer Aniston marriage working out.
3. Eats nothing but plants, berries and small turtles.
2. Even before working at Oscar Meyer, had reputation for "driving the weinermobile."
1. Born in Kenya.
|Additional TV Stories|
LONDON, May 23 (UPI) --U.S. rocker Jon Bon Jovi is advising 19-year-old pop star Justin Bieber to respect his fans if he wants to have a long and successful career.
BRIDGEWATER, Nova Scotia, May 23 (UPI) --The mother of a Canadian teenager who was chained up and raped last fall said Thursday she wanted the man who pleaded guilty to the crime to "suffer."
HAIFA, Israel, May 23 (UPI) --The reported delivery of supersonic Russian anti-ship missiles to Syria heightened Israeli concerns about protecting its offshore gas fields.
LOS ANGELES, May 23 (UPI) --A Los Angeles teenager who created a popular online video asking supermodel Kate Upton to prom is getting a consolation date from another model, Nina Agdal.