NEW YORK, Aug. 14 (UPI) -- David Letterman mocked Republican U.S. vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan with a special Top 10 list on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Little-Known Facts About Paul Ryan" during Monday's edition of his late-night chat show.
It went as follows --
10. He's only the 32nd white guy to become Republican vice presidential nominee.
9. Was runner-up on Season 3 of "The Bachelorette."
8. Always shampoos once, conditions twice.
7. Got his start in Congress as John Boehner's tanning boy.
6. Claims to be "a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets."
5. Like the rest of America, wonders what [Republican presidential candidate Mitt] Romney is hiding in his tax returns.
4. Has a good feeling about this Jennifer Aniston marriage working out.
3. Eats nothing but plants, berries and small turtles.
2. Even before working at Oscar Meyer, had reputation for "driving the weinermobile."
1. Born in Kenya.
|Additional TV Stories|
WASHINGTON, May 19 (UPI) --Television actress Christine White has died in Washington, her representatives announced. She was 86.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 20 (UPI) --An investigation into the killing by the Philippines coast guard of a Taiwanese fisherman is focusing on whether rules of engagement were broken.
TOKYO, May 20 (UPI) --The Japanese economy is picking up slowly, the Cabinet Office said Monday in its upwardly revised May monthly assessment report.
ATLANTA, May 19 (UPI) --A man and his son graduated together from Morehouse College in Georgia Sunday, with the son saying he is "proud of [his dad] as a man" for going back to school.