NEW YORK, June 13 (UPI) -- David Letterman poked fun of the U.S. government by reading the Top 10 "Other White House Leaks" on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman introduced the roster Tuesday night. It read as follows:
10. Our top secret nuclear launch code is "launchcode."
9. In addition to "kill list," CIA issues daily memo of "who's hot and who's not."
8. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta begged president to rename Pentagon, "Panettagon."
7. Six months ago, the United States quietly pawned the Dakotas.
6. While gardening recently, first lady Michelle Obama dug up parts of Taft.
5. Secret ingredient in the White House chili? Cumin.
4. Hillary Clinton negotiating merger of Uruguay and Paraguay to form "Urpaguay."
3. In the 1950s, Pentagon added a secret sixth side.
2. Joe Biden shares vice presidential duties with twin brother, Moe Biden.
1. "W was here" graffiti removed from every room in White House but library.
|Additional TV Stories|
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 20 (UPI) --A huge tornado cut a devastating path in suburban Oklahoma City Monday, slamming schools, a hospital, businesses and homes, and killing at least 51 people.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 20 (UPI) --Sweden's Saab is upgrading its bid for Brazil's FX-2 jet fighter purchase plan, even as it weighs challenges from rivals Boeing and France's Dassault.
PAINESVILLE, Ohio, May 20 (UPI) --Police in Ohio said they arrested a man charged with child endangerment for allegedly allowing his 9-year-old daughter to drive a car, which she crashed.