Letterman introduced the roster Tuesday night. It read as follows:
10. Our top secret nuclear launch code is "launchcode."
9. In addition to "kill list," CIA issues daily memo of "who's hot and who's not."
8. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta begged president to rename Pentagon, "Panettagon."
7. Six months ago, the United States quietly pawned the Dakotas.
6. While gardening recently, first lady Michelle Obama dug up parts of Taft.
5. Secret ingredient in the White House chili? Cumin.
4. Hillary Clinton negotiating merger of Uruguay and Paraguay to form "Urpaguay."
3. In the 1950s, Pentagon added a secret sixth side.
2. Joe Biden shares vice presidential duties with twin brother, Moe Biden.
1. "W was here" graffiti removed from every room in White House but library.
Wisconsin business offering 'therapeutic cuddling' forced to close
Obama 'selfie' photographer speaks out: 'Photos can lie'