CLEVELAND, May 31 (UPI) -- A Cleveland bus driver has dropped her lawsuit against Matthew Fox, the TV actor she accused of assaulting her while he was drunk, EW.com said.
Heather Bormann alleged the former "Lost" and "Party of Five" star repeatedly hit her in the chest and crotch when she prevented him from boarding the private charter bus she was driving for a bachelor party last August. However, prosecutors declined to file criminal charges against Fox.
EW.com said Bormann's attorney withdrew from the case in April, stating his client "intentionally failed and refused to provide full and timely cooperation and information," and neglected to pay his out-of-pocket expenses.
Fox was arrested in Oregon last month for allegedly driving while intoxicated.