NEW YORK, April 5 (UPI) -- David Letterman devoted one of his Top 10 lists to the Easter staple, marshmallow Peeps candy, on "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read the Top 10 "Questions Received by the Marshmallow Peeps Hotline" on Tuesday's edition of his late-night chat show.
It went as follows --
10. "I accidentally ate one -- what should I do?"
9. "Have you considered making nacho cheese Peeps?"
8. "How can I encourage my child to eat more processed marshmallow?"
7. "Can I send you a Peep made of actual chicken?"
6. "This is Gladys Knight -- sorry, I was trying to reach The Pips."
5. "I'm too fat to leave my house -- do you deliver?"
4. "Why don't you ever call me for a change?"
3. "May I please speak to Mr. Marshall Peeps?"
2. "Why was Sarah Palin hosting the 'Today' show?"
1. "Chick or bunny -- what would Jesus eat?"
|Additional TV Stories|
OGDEN, Utah, June 17 (UPI) --Police have identified the victim of Sunday's shooting in a Roman Catholic church in Utah as James Evans; his son-in-law was charged with the crime.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, June 17 (UPI) --Despite massive spending on Western weapons, the Arab monarchies of the Persian Gulf are "unable to secure themselves from any external threat" -- meaning Iran – and are running up huge public and foreign debt, a gulf think tank says.