Rabe, Quinto return for more 'Horror'

March 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM   |   0 comments

| License Photo
LOS ANGELES, March 5 (UPI) -- Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe and Zachary Quinto will return for Season 2 of "American Horror Story," the show's co-creator said.

Executive producer Ryan Murphy confirmed the Season 1 cast members would be back, along with previously announced fan favorite Jessica Lange, playing different characters in a new setting, TVGuide.com reported.

"Every season is a new haunting," Murphy said. "There are so many great genre subsets of horror ... [and] there's only one rule for the show: no werewolves, no vampires."

"I don't think they've ever done a show where a group of actors then came back the next year and played entirely different people and even called it the same thing. Leave it to Ryan Murphy," TVGuide.com quoted Paulson as saying.

Shooting is to begin in July. Season 2 is expected to start airing on FX in October.

© 2012 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Trending News
Join the conversation
Most Popular
Photos
Video
x
Feedback