Letterman read his roster of "Things That Have Lasted Longer Than the Kardashian Marriage" on Tuesday's broadcast of "Late Show."
The list read as follows:
10. Chris Christie's lunch hour.
9. A conversation with Regis [Philbin.]
8. Any of Brett Favre's "retirements."
7. The line at the Department of Motor Vehicles -- can I get an amen?
6. Herman Cain Chief of Staff Mark Block's exhale.
5. ABC's remake of "Charlie's Angels."
4. My fatwa.
3. Moammar Gadhafi in the drain pipe.
2. "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien."
1. This Top 10 List.
Duggar sisters unveil Christian dating rules in new book
Attkisson leaves CBS News, reportedly over network's 'liberal bias'