Weiner, a congressman from New York, admitted during a press conference Monday he posted lewd photos of himself on Twitter after initially insisting his account was hacked.
Without mentioning Weiner by name, Letterman read the Top 10 Questions to Ask Yourself before Tweeting a Photo of Your Deal on Monday night's edition of "Late Show."
The list went as follows --
10. "Is this my best side?"
9. "Will this get me more followers?"
8. "Should I put it on Facebook instead?"
7. "Do I have a last name that would make this especially embarrassing?"
6. "Would it be more personal to fax everyone photos of my deal?"
5. "What's the point if James Arness is no longer alive to see it?"
4. "Is there a better way to show people I'm Jewish?"
3. "What would Brett Favre do?"
2. "Isn't this what Twitter's for?"
1. "What could possibly go wrong?"
Swim Week Miami Beach 2014 [PHOTOS]