facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

NKOTB, Boys plan New Year's gig

Dec. 18, 2010 at 3:00 AM   |   Comments

| License Photo
NEW YORK, Dec. 17 (UPI) -- New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys are to perform from New York's Times Square on "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2011."

ABC said Thursday the male pop acts will join previously announced acts Ke$ha and Taio Cruz in Times Square, as well as Los Angeles-based performers such as Jennifer Hudson, Willow Smith, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Drake, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield, Far East Movement and Train.

Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest will present the specials from New York beginning at 10 p.m., ET on Dec. 31 on ABC. They will be joined by Times Square Correspondent Jenny McCarthy.

Fergie of The Black Eyed Peas will return to serve as host of the Los Angeles party portions of the specials, ABC said.

© 2010 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular
1
Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping in Instagram pics Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping in Instagram pics
2
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: 'We can't wait' to have kids Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: 'We can't wait' to have kids
3
Miranda Lambert in tears as she sings to sick 7-year-old fan Miranda Lambert in tears as she sings to sick 7-year-old fan
4
Polly Bergen, Emmy Award-winning actress, dies Polly Bergen, Emmy Award-winning actress, dies
5
'Fashion Police' will continue in 2015, despite the death of Joan Rivers 'Fashion Police' will continue in 2015, despite the death of Joan Rivers
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback