facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

More 'Forgotten' ordered; 'Eastwick' axed

Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:47 PM   |   Comments

| License Photo
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 10 (UPI) -- ABC has ordered additional installments of its U.S. crime drama "The Forgotten," but not its supernatural show "Eastwick," sources told The Hollywood Reporter.

The entertainment industry trade newspaper said ABC ordered five more episodes of "The Forgotten," starring Christian Slater.

Although the network plans to run all of the 13 installments of "Eastwick" it had previously ordered, it reportedly isn't expected to pick up any more.

Based on the 1987 movie "The Witches of Eastwick," as well as the John Updike novel of the same name, the series stars Lindsay Price and Rebecca Romijn.

© 2009 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular
1
Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping in Instagram pics Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping in Instagram pics
2
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: 'We can't wait' to have kids Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: 'We can't wait' to have kids
3
Miranda Lambert in tears as she sings to sick 7-year-old fan Miranda Lambert in tears as she sings to sick 7-year-old fan
4
Polly Bergen, Emmy Award-winning actress, dies Polly Bergen, Emmy Award-winning actress, dies
5
'Fashion Police' will continue in 2015, despite the death of Joan Rivers 'Fashion Police' will continue in 2015, despite the death of Joan Rivers
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback