facebook
twitter
search
search

Gable denies drinking and driving; says he may have had aneurysm

April 4, 2013 at 9:59 AM
| License Photo

MALIBU, Calif., April 4 (UPI) -- John Clark Gable says he lost consciousness, but not from drinking alcohol before his Malibu, Calif., arrest this week for driving under the influence.

Gable is the 52-year-old son of the late Hollywood screen icon Clark Gable.

He was arrested Tuesday and charged with DUI and hit-and-run after he rear-ended one vehicle and hit six other parked cars.

Gable told the entertainment news website TMZ he was not drinking alcohol before the incident, but did lose consciousness.

He said he has previously suffered two small brain aneurysms and suspects a third might have caused him to have the motor-vehicle accidents. He told TZM he is undergoing medical tests in an effort to determine what happened.

TMZ said Gable's blood alcohol test results have not been released.

Like Us on Facebook for more stories from UPI.com  
Related UPI Stories
Latest Headlines
Top Stories
Tiffani Thiessen gives birth to son, shares first photo on Instagram
Tim McGraw is giving away 36 mortgage-free homes to veterans
Reelz to air Miss Universe after NBC cuts ties with pageant owner Donald Trump
Stephen Colbert hosts Michigan public-access show 'Only in Monroe'
Malia Obama spotted on the set of 'Girls' in New York City