facebook
twitter
search
search

Bridges, Moore start work on 'Son'

April 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM
| License Photo

BURBANK, Calif., April 10 (UPI) -- "The Big Lebowski" co-stars Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore have begun work on "Seventh Son," the Hollywood fantasy action film's producers said.

"The Big Lebowski," a big-screen comedy by Joel and Ethan Coen, has developed a cult following since its release in 1998.

Its stars have reunited for "Seventh Son," which began shooting last month in Vancouver, British Columbia, under the direction of Sergei Bodrov, Warner Bros. said.

Bodrov helmed the Oscar-nominated foreign-language films "Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan" and "Prisoner of the Mountains."

Co-starring in "Seventh Son" with Bridges and Moore is Ben Barnes, a cast member of "The Chronicles of Narnia" films.

"In a time long past, an evil is about to be unleashed that will reignite the war between the forces of the supernatural and humankind once more," a synopsis said. "Master Gregory is a knight who had imprisoned the malevolently powerful witch, Mother Malkin, centuries ago. But now she has escaped and is seeking vengeance."

Latest Headlines
Top Stories
'View' co-hosts defend Elisabeth Hasselbeck's 'Fox & Friends' interview
Eva Longoria slams journalist who criticized eyeglasses campaign
Alanna Masterson, Brick Stowell expecting first child
Simon Pegg reprises drunk Ron Weasley on 'The Tonight Show'
MTV orders second season of 'Scream'