facebook
twitter
search
search

Reeves says no 'Matrix' sequels on the way

Jan. 24, 2011 at 9:38 PM
| License Photo

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 24 (UPI) -- Keanu Reeves' publicist has shot down online reports stating the Hollywood actor and filmmakers Andy and Lana Wachowski are working on two "Matrix" sequels.

"None of it is true," Reeves' representative told EW.com Monday.

The trio previously worked together on the 1999 science-fiction classic "The Matrix," as well as the sequels "The Matrix Reloaded" and "The Matrix Revolutions," which were released in 2003.

The franchise co-starred Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Joe Pantoliano and Hugo Weaving.

Like Us on Facebook for more stories from UPI.com  
Latest Headlines
Top Stories
Shia LaBeouf after fight with girlfriend Mia Goth: 'I would have killed her'
35 Bill Cosby accusers pose for New York Magazine cover
Feeling 'too skinny,' Whitney Cummings gains 25 pounds
Tom Cruise sings the night away in lip-sync battle
Hulk Hogan bashes critics and is grateful for fans