UPI en Español  |   UPI Asia  |   About UPI  |   My Account
Search:
Go

Mila Kunis' first kiss was Ashton Kutcher, Laura Prepon says

Laura Prepon says "it's incredible" former "That '70s Show" costars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are dating.
  |
 
Mila Kunis' first kiss at age 14 was Ashton Kutcher, former costar Laura Prepon says. UPI/Christine Chew
Mila Kunis' first kiss at age 14 was Ashton Kutcher, former costar Laura Prepon says. UPI/Christine Chew 
License photo
Published: Sept. 22, 2013 at 2:43 PM
By DANIELLE HAYNES, UPI.com

"Orange is the New Black" actress Laura Prepon said Ashton Kutcher was Mila Kunis' first kiss when the three starred together on "That '70s Show."

Prepon told Us Weekly "it's incredible" her two former castmates are now dating seven years after the "That '70s Show" ended. She said she and her costars from the comedy are still close after all these years.

"They're like my family," she said.

Prepon confirmed Kutcher was Kunis' first kiss when the starlet was just 14 years old.

"He was. He was," she said.

"I wasn't surprised either," Prepon said of learning the two were dating in April 2012.

Rumors began circling earlier this month that Kutcher and Kunis are engaged after the actress was spotted what appeared to be an engagement ring. Prepon said she expects to get an invitation to the nuptials should they take place.

"Obviously if people wanted us there, which she would because we're all family -- then of course I would be there," she said. "We support each other no matter what."

Recommended Stories
© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.

Order reprints
Next Story: Instagram photo of Rihanna causes controversy
Join the conversation
Most Popular Collections
New York Fashion Week 2013 U.S. Open 2013 50th anniversary of the March on Washington
Celebrity families of 2013 MTV VMAs 2013 Style Awards
Additional Entertainment News Stories
Video
1 of 18
Obama visits Sandwich Shot in Washington, D.C.
View Caption
President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden order take-out lunch at Taylor Gourmet on Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington, D.C. on October 4, 2013. The reason he gave was they are starving and the establishment is giving a 10 percent discount to furloughed government workers as an indication of how ordinary Americans are looking out for one another. UPI/Pete Marovich/Pool
fark
Deputies searching for the two men who climbed through a McDonald's drive-thru and robble robbled...
Elementary school bans tag, children "running in packs"
For some reason, McDonald's drive-thru employees don't like it when you show up wearing no pants...
Final assignment from dearly departed teacher. Uh, teacher, we're gonna need some extra time with...
Sir Bob Geldof, former Boomtown Rats front man says, All humans will die before 2030. So Dead-Aid,...
And those Hollywood nights / In those Hollywood hills / It was looking so right / It was giving...