facebook
twitter
search
search

Camille Grammer's ex-boyfriend won't be charged with assault

A grand jury has decided to dismiss assault charges against Dimitri Charalambopoulos, who allegedly attacked Camille Grammer in a hotel last year.
By Kate Stanton Follow @KateStan Contact the Author   |   May 29, 2014 at 10:13 PM

LOS ANGELES, May 29 (UPI) -- Camille Grammer was granted a restraining order against ex-boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos last October, after the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star claimed that he attacked her in a Houston hotel room.

But according to TMZ, a grand jury decided to dismiss charges against Charalambopoulos, a personal trainer, finding that there was not enough evidence to continue the case against him.

In the filing for her restraining order, Grammer alleged that Charalambopoulos "repeatedly slamm[ed] my head and face into the furniture and completely immobiliz[ed] me."

Grammer, who presented photos of her injuries, also said that Charalambopoulos pulled out clumps of her hair and smashed her phone.

Grammer told RumorFix Thursday that she was "disappointed" with the court's decision, but was "happy to move on."

"Thanks for all of the support and love from my friends here on twitter. Brings tears to my eyes. Much appreciated!" she added on Twitter.

Related UPI Stories
Latest Headlines
Trending Stories
Gisele Bundchen models for 6-year-old son Benjamin
Elton John rides with James Corden for Carpool Karaoke
Beyonce announces world concert tour after performing at Super Bowl 50
Steve Harvey mocks 'Miss Universe' flub in new Super Bowl ad
Blue Ivy, Apple Martin bond at Super Bowl 50