Monnin, 27, gave up her state title last year after she failed to place in the Top 15 of the Miss USA pageant, and said another contestant told her she saw the list of the Top 5 before the national pageant started.
The New York Post reported Friday Monnin filed documents in in U.S. District Court in Manhattan seeking to overturn an arbitrator's order that she pay $5 million to the Miss Universe Organization for defamation stemming from her unfounded allegations.
"I back u 100% on what u heard and I am appalled that no one else is speaking up bc SO many others heard the same," Monnin said one contestant texted her.
"Hopefully this brings more awareness to how shady this particular competition really was," Monnin said a second woman texted her.
Monnin did not mention the women's names.
The Post said representatives for the Miss Universe Organization didn't respond to its request for comment on its story.
Celebrity Families of 2014 [PHOTOS]