The latest news on today's hottest celebrities ...
NICK STAHL: Nick Stahl's wife says the actor has been missing for four days since leaving a rehabilitation facility where he was being treated for drug addiction.
Stahl checked out of rehab against doctors' advice a week ago, then went to stay at a friend's house for a few days. He has not been seen publicly or made contact with his loved ones since Thursday night, a source close to the "In the Bedroom" and "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" star told E! News.
"He's been missing for four days," Stahl's wife, Rose Murphy Stahl, confirmed to the entertainment news outlet Monday. "But I don't want to comment any further."
The 32-year-old actor entered the undisclosed rehabilitation facility last month after his wife told police he had been missing for several days and she feared he had died of a drug overdose.
ARSENIO HALL: U.S. comedian Arsenio Hall is to serve again as host of a syndicated late-night talk show, CBS Television Distribution announced Monday.
Hall, 56, ended his five-season run of "The Arsenio Hall Show" in 1994. He recently won the business-themed competition show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and his new series is to premiere in fall 2013.
"We're excited to welcome Arsenio back to the family and partnering on his new, late-night syndicated talk show," John Nogawski, CTD's president, said in a statement. "Arsenio had a substantial following with his previous late-night show, and that same 18-34 audience is now right in the middle of the late-night core audience of 35-54. Years ago, he transcended time periods and attracted a cross-over audience while bringing a fresh perspective to late night. That same need in the market exists today as when we originally launched. We are looking forward to the same success with Arsenio's seasoned expertise and appeal in this genre."
"It's an amazing feeling to be going HOME to my old friends and colleagues and firing up our 'Night Thing,'" said Hall. "Let's get busy ... AGAIN!"
"Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth," headlined by the youngest undisputed heavyweight champion in boxing history, is to begin a limited engagement July 31 and will run through Aug. 5, Broadway producer James L. Nederlander announced.
The show will be the Broadway debut both for Tyson and for Lee, the director of the films "Inside Man," "Summer of Sam," "She's Gotta Have It," "Mo' Better Blues," "Jungle Fever" and "Malcolm X."
"It is an honor to work with Spike Lee," Tyson said in a statement. "I have always admired his work. Sharing the highlights and lowlights of my life with New York is especially important to me as I was born and raised in Brooklyn. I am thrilled to bring the story of 'Undisputed Truth' to Broadway."
"It's my honor to be making our Broadway debut together," said Lee, who now lives in Brooklyn. "Brooklyn to Broadway."
Tyson was recently seen playing himself in the big-screen comedy "The Hangover" and its sequel "The Hangover Part II."
GEORGE CLOONEY: The Weinstein Co. in New York says producing partners George Clooney and Grant Heslov are working on a film adaptation of "August: Osage County."
Among Clooney and Heslov's previous collaborations are "Good Night and Good Luck" and "The Ides of March." They will next produce the upcoming screen adaptation of the Pulitzer Prize- and Tony Award-winning play "August: Osage County" by Tracy Letts.
"George and Grant are gifted producers, with great taste and instincts, and a work ethic that is second to none," TWC chief Harvey Weinstein said in a statement. "I personally wanted them on board as their talent is a perfect fit for a film of this artistic caliber. We are delighted to welcome them to the 'August: Osage County' team, and feel very lucky to have them."
"Grant and I are thrilled to work on this project. It's already a great cast and great material and I can't think of anyone better than Harvey to put this all together," Clooney said. "And we're particularly excited to work with our dear friend John Wells. It's such a terrific group and we feel honored to help bring it to the screen."