facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

Producer: Ex-'Lost' stars coming back

July 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM   |   Comments

| License Photo
SAN DIEGO, July 28 (UPI) -- "Lost" executive producer Damon Lindelof says several characters previously killed off in the U.S. drama series may return for Season 6, the show's last.

The BBC quoted Lindelof as telling the crowd at the recent Comic-Con convention in San Diego there is "a good chance" that "many characters," including Juliet and Daniel, would make return appearances on the suspense-filled, science-fiction series.

Actor Ian Somerhalder reportedly confirmed separately at the convention that his character, Boone, will also come back from the dead next season.

"There's a good chance you'll be seeing many characters you haven't seen since the first season again," Lindelof said, promising fans will also get answers to long-burning questions before the island drama's finale, the BBC said.

© 2009 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular
1
Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping in Instagram pics Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping in Instagram pics
2
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: 'We can't wait' to have kids Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: 'We can't wait' to have kids
3
Miranda Lambert in tears as she sings to sick 7-year-old fan Miranda Lambert in tears as she sings to sick 7-year-old fan
4
'Fashion Police' will continue in 2015, despite the death of Joan Rivers 'Fashion Police' will continue in 2015, despite the death of Joan Rivers
5
'Maze Runner' brings in $11.3M Friday 'Maze Runner' brings in $11.3M Friday
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback