facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search

Jason Castro voted off of 'Idol'

May 7, 2008 at 10:28 PM   |   Comments

| License Photo
LOS ANGELES, May 7 (UPI) -- Jason Castro is the latest cast-off of the U.S. singing competition show "American Idol."

Castro's departure came Wednesday night, a day after he forgot some of the words while performing "Mr. Tambourine Man."

Speaking to host Ryan Seacrest before learning his fate, Castro said: "It's just getting tough for me. I think my inexperience is coming in."

In telling Castro he had been voted off of the show, Seacrest said, "I almost feel like you're relieved," to which Castro replied: "A little. It's three songs next week."

Still in the race to be crowned the next "Idol" are David Archuleta, David Cook and Syesha Mercado.

© 2008 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Recommended Stories
Most Popular
1
Jennifer Aniston surprised by Justin Theroux during photo shoot
2
Jessica Alba covers Maxim in bikini, talks self-confidence
3
Gisele Bundchen poses with her dog during beach vacation
4
Amy Winehouse's dad to release new album for charity
5
James Brown was 'annoyed' when Stones closed show instead of him, says Mick Jagger
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback