LOS ANGELES, Feb. 8 (UPI) --
The Los Angeles County Coroner Friday said actor Brad Renfro
died from an accidental overdose of heroin.
Renfro -- who starred in "The Client," "Apt Pupil" and "Bully" -- was found dead in his home Jan. 15. He was 25.
TMZ.com said the cause of his death was declared "acute heroin/morphine intoxication."
"The final manner of death has been ruled an accident," the coroner told the celebrity news Web site.
© 2008 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.