facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

'Project Runway' may boot 2nd contestant

Sept. 26, 2006 at 1:09 PM   |   Comments

NEW YORK, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- A second contestant on Bravo's "Project Runway" might be kicked off the TV show for violating the rule against getting outside help for his creations.

Jeffrey Sebelia, 36, known to viewers for his throat tattoo, was accused by fellow contestant Laura Bennett of seeking help for basic sewing, the New York Post reported Tuesday.

"We took the accusations very seriously, and we did a very thorough investigation," Bravo's Tim Gunn said.

A spokeswoman for the show said the results of the investigation would be revealed on Wednesday night's episode of the reality competition among up-and-coming fashion designers.

Contestant Keith Michael was ejected from the show last month for a rules violation.

Topics: Tim Gunn
© 2006 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular
1
Melissa Rivers to inherit $100M in cash and assets from Joan Rivers Melissa Rivers to inherit $100M in cash and assets from Joan Rivers
2
Kendall Jenner and friends take in a Knicks game in NYC Kendall Jenner and friends take in a Knicks game in NYC
3
Kristen Stewart to take a break from acting Kristen Stewart to take a break from acting
4
Roma Downey to host religious series on TLC Roma Downey to host religious series on TLC
5
Betty White educates seniors about redeeming unwanted life insurance Betty White educates seniors about redeeming unwanted life insurance
Trending News
Around the Web
x
Feedback