Yemen LNG issued a statement Tuesday confirming a rocket-launched explosive hit the grounds of its production facility in the port city of Balhaf last week.
"There were no injuries and only slight property damage," the company statement read. "Production and shipping operations continue."
The company last week said non-essential equipment was damaged slightly by the blast. The plant has operated at normal capacity since the incident. The plant has a total production capacity of 6.7 million metric tons of liquefied natural gas per year.
Al-Qaida took credit for an attack last week on the Yemeni Defense Ministry. Yemen LNG said an investigation was ongoing into Friday's incident at the Balhaf facility.
"Government has implemented additional measures around Balhaf to ensure maximum security of people and assets at Balhaf," the company said.
Aaron Carter is still in love with Hilary Duff
NBC reportedly holds celebs hostage to Jimmy Fallon's show